About Me

Welcome to Kishan Radia's Blog-(Spreading Inspiration, Motivation, Spirituality, Love, Harmony and Happiness)


The intention of this blog is to “Reach Out, Inspire, Motivate & Touch Hearts”. Please take out time to Read and Contemplate on a Good Thought Daily. It is the best gift you can give to yourself and your loved ones."


I love to share good quotes among people.There are so many things in life to follow,But actually we cant follow all,but we can admit in our life, I'm not doing anything and yet I'm also doing the most important thing a man can do: I'm listening to what I needed to hear from Myself.


My blog page is like a restaurant, If you don't like what I am serving, you are welcome to go somewhere else.I am using social media for Spreading Inspiration, Motivation, Spirituality, Harmony and Happiness & love.


Kishan Radia



Yes, I am a social messenger of love.For me,Social media is not just an activity; it is an investment of valuable time and resources. Surround yourself with people who not just support you and stay with you, but inform your thinking about ways to WOW your online presence.

The Notebook Movie Dialogues/Quotes You Must Read

The Notebook Movie Dialogues
ध नोटबुक मुवी ना केटलाक रोमान्टिक डायलोग्स


Noah-So, it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard; 
we're gonna have to work at this everyday, 
but I wanna do that because I want you. I want all of you, 
forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.

My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because 
I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, 
because I know that what we had was real. And if in some 
distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, 
I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, 
learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that 
awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and 
brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. 
I love you. I'll be seeing you. -Noah”  





“Noah: "You wanna dance 
with me?"
Allie: "Sure. Now?"

Noah: "Mmm Hmm"

Allie: "You're not 
supposed to dance 
in the street."

Noah: "You are supposed to 
dance in the street."

Allie: "Yeah, but we don't 
have any music."
Noah: "Well, we'll 
make some... 
Bum bum bum bum bum bum..."

Allie: "You're a 
terrible singer."

Noah: "I know."

Allie: "And I 
like this song.”




Allie-“Say I'm a bird! Say it! Say it now!"
"You're a bird."
Noah-"Now say you're a bird too."
"If you're a bird, I'm a bird.”
Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment